Do you like to make screenshots of Web pages that you've visited? What can you do about pages that are longer than one screen?
Use IE Screenshot Pro! With a single click, IE Screenshot Pro makes a copy of a full page (no matter how long it is) and saves it as an image file. IE Screenshot Pro scrolls around the page taking shots which it later stitches together.
Do you need to stamp text on your screenshots? No problem! Just specify the corresponding options in the Options dialog box and IE Screenshot Pro will stamp screenshots with your text, the current date and the URL of the Web page. You can also specify the transparency of the text layer on your screenshots.
You can save screenshots in all of the most popular formats, such as:
• BMP - Windows Bitmap
• GIF - Compuserve Graphics Interchange Format
• JP2 - JPEG 2000 Image
• JPC - JPEG 2000 Codestream Image
• JPG - JPEG Image
• PCX - PCX Image
• PGX - PGX (Grayscale) Image
• PNG - Portable Network Graphics
• PNM - PNM Image
• RAS - Sun Raster Image
• TGA - Targa Image
• TIF - Tag Image File Format
If you need to make a screenshot and send it by e-mail to others, IE Screenshot Pro will help you with that as well. Just click the Send by E-mail menu item and IE Screenshot Pro will make a screenshot file of the Web page with the specified name, create a new e-mail message, and attach the screenshot file to the message. All you need to do is to specify the recipient's address and send the e-mail as usual.
• Version: 2.8 (build 15.0207)
• Published: February 7, 2015
• File size: 1.49 MB/1.98 MB
• Runs On: Microsoft® Windows® 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7
• Browser: Microsoft® Internet Explorer® version 5.5 or better
• Price: $19.95
Please note: The trial version can be used for 30 days after installation and has some limitations.
You can use the trial version for 30 days or you can buy the unlimited version right now.
• Download the setup package.
• CLOSE ALL RUNNING PROGRAMS!
• Run IEScreenshotProInstaller.exe and follow the on-screen instructions.
• If you can't see the IE Screenshot Pro icon on the toolbar, read this FAQ.